On New Year's Day we headed up to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl. We went with Steven, Christina, and Blake. We got to see my good friends Elizabeth and Wes, who live in Memphis, while we were there and we met up with Melanie and Kit, Cody and Mike, and Maggi and Brian. It was a great time, just FREEZING COLD!

At the Peabody

Visiting Graceland. Jason had never been before and I had been probably four or five times before. I used to spend a few weeks every summer in Memphis with family and we would go, because I loved Elvis. I think I was the only third grader who wanted Elvis tapes for their birthday!

At the Peabody before the game. We all went and ate BBQ at the Rendezvous and then sat at the Peabody and visited before the game.

Go Hogs!

Freezing to death at the ballgame! It was 18 degrees and the wind chill was 14 or something. It was sooo cold!
1 comment:
We were in Memphis for New Year's. I was thinking about you being at the Liberty Bowl. I don't see how you stood it. Cliff said they put heaters in their shoes at Green Bay. I told him we didn't know about that in the south.
Post a Comment