After coming down with the crazy "fever virus" and strep throat (I know of at least 10 people who have had it) I decided that either the children or I would have to be evacuated! Obviously, my parents choose the children over me. I didn't care, I just handed them over willingly with bags packed. They've had a great time in Conway and are supposed to be coming back to us tomorrow, although Andrew informed me that he was not coming back. I'm pretty sure that Madelyn's squeal I heard in the background was an "I want to come home" squeal! Here are some pictures from their visit.

It surprises me a little how he just lets her grab him...depending on his mood of course!


Truly the happiest baby ever!

This face just absolutely cracks me up!

and so does this one!
1 comment:
It is very, very lonesome around our house tonight.
Actually, Madelyn's squeal was "I want to stay in Conway, too". (HA)
I hate that Amy was sick, but loved keeping these precious babies! We had lots of fun.
Post a Comment