Madelyn Claire

Madelyn Claire Horn
6lbs 6oz & 19 and 1/2inches long
Friday, November 13th 7:52am

Amy and I are so excited that Madelyn is finally here! She is doing so good. She is sleeping all of the time and is eating very well. She has had many visitors from all over the state of Arkansas and Oklahoma. She is a wonderful gift from God and we are so thankful that she is healthy. Andrew does not know what to think about Madelyn, but he is glad to have someone to help him vacuum. 

Amy is still in the hospital. She has had some pain issues and the doctor is working to make her feel comfortable. Today is Amy's birthday and what a way to spend it in the hospital.  She is hoping to come home on Monday, but we are playing it day by day. 

This is the first time I have written anything on here. I will try to add a picture later. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks 
Jason Horn


5 comments:

Wendi Cupp said...

CONGRATS, Horn family!! We're so excited that she is here...what a blessing and sweet birthday present for Amy! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl. :) Hugs to you!

HeltonTexas said...

Good job Daddy Jason. Congratulations to the whole new family, party of FOUR! It totally cracks me up what you said about Andrew! Watch out for him loving her so much that he'll want to share all kinds of stuff with her: juice, balls, grapes, bananas, goldfish, etc.... ha ha
I hope Amy gets to feeling better soon and yes post pictures and updates as you can :o)

The Nuckols said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics!

nancy said...

Congratulations! So glad Madelyn is here. Hope Amy is feeling better soon, and Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her. We are so thankful that she is here, and Mother and baby are doing well. I loved the pictures.