Chuck E. Cheese

For Andrew's actual birthday, Jason and I thought we'd be "fun parents" and take him to Chuck E. Cheese. Now this was a place that I wasn't planning on ever telling him about, but I've been feeling kind of guilty about him not being the center of attention when the baby is born, so I've been trying to do as many fun things as possible with him. He actually enjoyed CEC. He really liked the pizza and he liked riding on the things that you could ride on. He did not like Chuck E at all, but we weren't shocked since he didn't like any of the Razorback mascots either. Jason and I also learned that we are the world's worst arcade game players. We only won 70 tickets- together and we had 25 tokens between us. Here are some pictures from our adventure at CEC- the only dramatic incident was when we were leaving and realized we left Andrew's blankie inside! Thankfully, it was under the table we had eaten at!






No comments: