Pink or Blue? The Verdict Is In!

It's A Girl!!!
We had the ultrasound today and they said with about 90% accuracy that baby number two is going to be a girl! I am so excited!! Jason was looking forward to a house full of boys, but I think that he's warming up to the idea of a little girl! Everything looks good so far, so we're thankful for that!

8 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm SO excited. Andrew will be a great big brother.

Brycen said...

YEA!! Congrats!

LeAnne Winters said...

Congratulations! Everyone here is so excited for you and can't wait til she gets here! Love, LeAnne

Martha said...

A little girl.....I want one, too!

the osbornes said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting

Wendi Cupp said...

Oh, Amy!!! So exciting...congrats and big hugs to you!

Kicks & Giggles said...

Congrats, Amy! You are going to love having a little girl. They are so much fun! Andrew is getting so big. He and Evie should definitely get together to play.

Nana said...

I'm also EXCITED. Now I will have a GRANDSON & a GRANDAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana