Gracey After
We got Gracey shaved for the summer the other day and Andrew and I went to pick her up and were surprised to find that underneath all of that hair, she was practically white! Last summer when we got her shaved she looked kind of patchy white and golden, but this time she is white. Her face, tail, and the bottom parts of her legs are the only things golden about her. Andrew didn't know it was her for a while. I kept saying go pet Gracey (she'd be right in front of him) and he'd walk to the backdoor and say "Gracey side" (Gracey outside). He thought she was outside. It was kind of sad! I'll have to say, she is much happier with her new do!
2 comments:
Looks like Gracey has put on some weight this winter - I know she sure feel better - she will probably be embarassed for a few days. Sophie is after she get groomed.
Thanks for the update on the blogg. I am trying to print off some photo of everyone. Thanks again for keeping it up to date so we can see how much he is growing and changing.
Post a Comment