Tubes Are In!!

Andrew's surgery went well this morning. We were in and out of the clinic within an hour and a half. He was furious before because he couldn't eat and furious after because he wanted to go home. Once we got in the car he calmed down and once we got home he was playing with his toys happy as could be! It is pretty amazing, he has been talking constantly (no surprise there!) but the sounds he is making are much more clear and we've actually heard some new ones! He also has been trying to take more steps! He finally took a three hour nap (and so did I!) and has woken up happy and is playing in his playroom right now. You'd never know he had this done, except that every 5 minutes he is NOT pulling on his ears! Yea! We really liked Dr. Lee at NWA Ear, Nose, and Throat. He did a fantastic job and was very quick to get us in and get it done. We'd reccommend him to anyone! Thanks for thinking about us!

3 comments:

Brycen said...

I am so glad it went well! Happy Holidays!
Christy Norwood

HeltonTexas said...

Glad to hear the good news, maybe he can stay well for a while now! I hope so, poor little guy.

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

Poor little guy, but I am glad that everything went well with his surgery.