So Jason and I decided that we would be brave parents and take Andrew to his first Razorback game. We took him to the Arkansas vs. Alabama game on September 20. The game was at 11:30 in the afternoon, so this was the perfect time for him. Our parking pass is in lot 56, which is probably the farthest lot from the stadium. After we hiked what felt like 10 miles with our 23 pound son and his 23 pound bag, we were already exhausted! All I have to say is thank goodness for elevators and air conditioned seating. Andrew enjoyed looking out at the field and pointing saying "dat". I think that the highlight of the day for Andrew was getting to beat his hands on an ice chest. So we survived our first Razorback game as a family. Go Hogs!
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
Andrew's First Razorback Game
So Jason and I decided that we would be brave parents and take Andrew to his first Razorback game. We took him to the Arkansas vs. Alabama game on September 20. The game was at 11:30 in the afternoon, so this was the perfect time for him. Our parking pass is in lot 56, which is probably the farthest lot from the stadium. After we hiked what felt like 10 miles with our 23 pound son and his 23 pound bag, we were already exhausted! All I have to say is thank goodness for elevators and air conditioned seating. Andrew enjoyed looking out at the field and pointing saying "dat". I think that the highlight of the day for Andrew was getting to beat his hands on an ice chest. So we survived our first Razorback game as a family. Go Hogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment