Summer Fun!

I can't believe that school is already out for summer! We've been trying to do some fun things with the kids since it has been so warm outside. They both love getting outside! I've been busy trying to get things organized at home. I'm pretty sure that is just a never-ending project! Ha! I had last week off and we will start our summer program tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. We have 71 kids enrolled this year. Last year we had 42, so we've really grown! Plus, it is only three days a week so I have Monday and Friday off! I'm going to try and plan some fun activities for the kids on those days. Here are some pictures of the fun we've had so far!


We had Water Days the last two days of school. Andrew LOVED it! He was the first one to just jump right it!






We met the Browns on the Bentonville Square for First Friday and had a lot of fun with them!

Murdoch and Madelyn sharing some puffs!

We let the kids ride the ponies, Madelyn didn't like it at all! She got off really quickly!

Andrew, on the other hand, loved riding the pony!




We let the kids stick their feet in the fountain. Finally, Andrew stuck his head in and said he was going to wash his hair.



One of the families from the preschool hosted a Pre-K Graduation cookout. It was a lot of fun to visit with the families and the kids enjoyed playing in the water!

This could be the cutest girl in a bathing suit I've ever seen!

Andrew and his friend Frankie had a great time with the water guns!

No comments: