Yesterday, Jason and I took the kids shopping for spring shoes! Why we went shopping for spring shoes at 8:00pm, I don't know, but we had the store all to ourselves! Madelyn is just tall enough to reach the bottom shelf of shoes and pull them all onto the floor, then she sat down and tried to put them on her feet! It was pretty funny! Andrew climbed up on the bench and was looking at the shoes on the top shelf. He found some star trek tennis shoes that light up and was a little disappointed when I didn't let him get those. Madelyn loved to sit down and try on her shoes. She would stick her foot out and smile and point to her shoes. Then she would just watch her feet as she walked around the shoe store. It was so cute! Andrew had to test his shoes out by running around the store. Just in case you did not get the memo- Andrew is now introducing himself as Buzz Lightyear and demonstrates his space ranger flying skills! It is pretty funny. He walks up to people anywhere we are and will say "Good to meet you. What's your name?" they tell and then ask him what his name is and his response is "My name is Buzz Lightyear. I am a space ranger and I can fly." It is pretty funny!

Here is Miss Madelyn today in her new shoes. She got two pairs (it was buy one get one 50% off at Stride Rite) and she carried the other pair to the car with her. She wanted them both!

This was as Andrew was attempting to make his exit from the store. He said he didn't really want me to take his picture.

So proud of her shoes!

Such a big girl! I couldn't resist those adorable sandals!

I think they fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment