Andrew and I making cupcakes for Valentines Day. We intended on giving them out, but we ended up eating them all ourselves!

This is the best part!
Thankfully there are two!
Miss Madelyn watching the snow. I didn't have the right snow gear for her to get out in the snow, so she watched Jason and Andrew play from the window.
We measured 26 inches on our driveway.
Jason cleared a trail for Andrew to walk on.
Madelyn enjoys brushing her teeth!
We were watching the Grammys and Andrew went and got his microphone and guitar. He watched the singers on tv and tried to do what they were doing. Don't worry- we didn't let him see Lady Gaga! Ha!
Andrew and his friends decorating Valentine boxes at school.Weight: 21 lbs 3.1 ozs- 24%
Height: 28 1/2 inches- 8% (I didn't know there was an 8th percentile!)
Head: 46 inches- 54%




No comments:
Post a Comment