Come and Play! It's Andrew's 3rd Birthday!

We had a great third birthday party for Andrew! It was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have imagined it to be any better. He had an excellent turn out! Lots of family and friends came to celebrate with him. It was a wonderful afternoon. I took a ton of pictures and borrowed some from my dad's camera, so they aren't really in any particular order, but here they are!
Opening presents! It was a lot of fun this year, because Andrew was really into it! He did have quite a bit of help and then Madelyn wanted to join in the fun!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake!
Blowing out the candles!
Andrew loved the blowers and so did all the other kids.
I had 6 different stations set up for the kids to play at. This one was Cookie Monster's cookie decorating. We had a puzzle table, a play-doh table, a painting table, a coloring table, and a craft table where you glued things to the number 3! The kids really enjoyed it and the parents were able to help their kids, but a lot they could just do on their own. It was really fun!
We had it in our church gym, which was excellent. There was plenty of space for everyone!
Rick's did a fantastic job on the cake! It was adorable!
More of the decorations!
Having fun at the craft table. Connor and Madison. It's so fun having my college friends and their kids come!
The painting station. This was a big, messy hit!
Andrew was sampling some of the snacks.
Andrew and his piece of cake. He didn't want anyone to take it from him!
Opening presents!
More presents!
Madelyn was having fun with Grandad. There were so many family members there to take care of her! She had a great time playing with everyone!
We brought our bouncy house and the kids loved it. They were all crammed in there together. I thought at one point it might pop, but it held up!
After the party! Andrew crashed once we got home and got everything out of the car! He had a busy birthday party and I know he enjoyed it so much. We were so happy that so many people came to celebrate this birthday with us! I don't think there is anything that could have made this party any better! It was just a calm, laid-back day! I planned and planned ahead of time so that today would just be easy going for everyone. Now, I'm going to box everything up and save it for another couple of years for Madelyn's third birthday! I'm also going to have to get busy planning for her first birthday. I've got everything pretty much planned, now I just have to get it together. At least I've got another two months. I cannot believe that they are three and almost one!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

It was a great party! Andrew and Madelyn were so sweet. I would not have missed it for the world. What a blessing my grandchildren are. Thanks for having them.