Picking Pumpkins!

This weekend we took Andrew to the pumpkin patch. I love going to the pumpkin patch and actually picking out the perfect pumpkin and cutting it off the vine! I think it's such a fun fall tradition. I can't wait to start eating pumpkin pie! Andrew was a little shy this year about the pumpkin patch...and everything else these days! He finally warmed up and enjoyed it. He liked getting to help his Daddy cut the pumpkin off the vine. All the way home he said "Daddy cut pumpkin." Here are some pictures from our afternoon at the pumpkin patch!








Madelyn Update: Went to the Doctor today and all is well! I'm not measuring small anymore (not that I ever thought I was in the first place)! I have gained enough weight to support two pregnancies- 42 pounds! I was in shock! They had to move the notch up on the scale...I'll have to say gaining that much weight in a short period of time adds for some much added pain in my back and legs. My doctor said that Madelyn is very well behaved since she is staying put for now (she's made it one week and a half longer then Andrew did!). I told him that I hoped that would continue! So, I'm feeling good and she's not going anywhere anytime soon. I just hope that the "pound a week" that I'm supposed to gain at the end of the pregnancy doesn't put me into the obesity category!

3 comments:

RachelM said...

I don't think it's possible that you've gained 42 lbs! You look great!!!
So glad to hear that Madelyn is doing good and staying put!

Evan Ray Canode said...

i can't believe we missed you guys at the pumkin patch... we must have gotten there as you were leaving!! Either way your pictures are so cute, and you look great! Can't wait to see you all soon!!

nancy said...

So glad everything's going well with the baby. Yea! And you could never tell by looking that you've gained 42 pounds. Great pics from the pumpkin patch.